Kelly’s manual to becoming a top Roamler

We have never seen such a fast and enthusiastic response as when we asked Roamler Kelly to write about her Roamler experiences and how she became a top Roamler, performing a lot of paid tasks. Specially for you, she created a manual on how to become a top Roamler.

“The first thing you need to understand is that Roamler is for anyone! ABSOLUTELY ANYONE! As long as you can take a photo with your phone and become familiar with the app, it really is that simple.”

First things first: Grab a code
If you have no Roamler contacts start by looking on the internet. At times there are random codes you could try, that’s how I started. I found a code on a Twitter feed and it worked! Check out Roamler social media pages, ask around and you’re bound to get lucky!
To ensure Roamler receives good quality submissions, there are some unpaid tasks that need to be completed when you’re just starting out. Even though they are unpaid they are very beneficial as you are learning as you complete them. Staffs are on hand pretty much instantly when you submit them to offer feedback and encouragement. It is possible to get these done quickly, just take notice of the instructions and recommendations. It’s all there settling you up for success in your future paid tasks!

Let me tell you about my experience…
Personally, I am not a tech-savvy, but it was getting close to Christmas and I wanted to get a couple of special presents and some dreaded bills paid. I wanted the cash quickly and without any hassle.
I’d read a few things online about Roamler and I must admit I was skeptical. However, I was also intrigued. I didn’t have anything to lose so I thought I’ll give it a go. I found what I thought was a dormant code online but it worked!
I set it up via the app and started to power through the level 1 tasks. I was surprised I enjoyed completing them. What felt even better, was how fast I received feedback, encouragement and advice from really nice staff members. The initial training tasks are quick and simple. One of them even gives you the opportunity to provide Roamler feedback. These tasks took no time but I did them when I could over a couple of days.

Then came the paid tasks!
I have a son at nursery so my time is rather limited to during the day. However, I still managed some very impressive earnings! And it all adds up. I haven’t been performing Roamler tasks very long but the tasks I choose were mainly a combination of tasks in supermarkets, small stores and pubs.
In all honesty, I successfully completed 95%. The other 5% were rejected because I had not followed the instructions as I should have. A couple of times I announced myself as I should have and I was asked not to complete the task. As completely frustrating and annoying as this is my best advice is to say thanks anyway and move on. What’s important to take away from this when it happens, is that it most likely is more to do with them and not you! Roamler will also add a few pounds to your balance for this inconvenience.

Kelly successfully completed more than 100 tasks since the end of 2017. She has a few tips to share:

• When completing the tasks try and find an approach that works for you, but read the advice and instructions given by Roamler in the task.
• Think carefully about your ability to complete the task, once booked you can cancel it. However, you can’t immediately pick it back up if you choose to do it once more.
• I like to check the app first thing after dropping my son off and plan a logical route, that works for my time restraints.
• Set your goals and enjoy it!!!

As I said I went flat out before Christmas as I needed to pay for some extras fairly quickly. In January I took a break as my son was on holidays. After that, I started again as more bills came in as well as birthdays were coming up! All I can say is it helped tremendously and the staff are quick to respond and very nice, give it a go you have nothing to lose but cash to be gained!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*